Die Straffreie Kosovo Mord und Terroristen Maschine nun in 2017: Hiding in Plain Sight – Kosovo’s Protected Witnesses

Posted on März 8, 2017 von

0



HRW zur EULEX Mission: Kosovo Justiz ist von der Mafia kontrolliert und existiert nicht

Ex-NATO Chef: Lord Roberston: “the KLA were responsible for more deaths in Kosovo than the Yugoslav [Serb] authorities had been.

And the UK defence minister George Robertson stated that until shortly before the Nato bombing campaign, “the KLA were responsible for more deaths in Kosovo than the Yugoslav [Serb] authorities had been.”…

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/mar/21/kosovo-template-for-disaster-libya

Robertson Underlines NATO Commitment to Kosovo

27/06/2003

………..

Roberston stressed that the people of Kosovo must oppose organised crime and extremism and promised that the alliance will remain committed to helping them. He said the international community was not prepared to give up Kosovo “to organised criminals and those who use brutality in the name of ethnic nationalism”.………..setimes

14 Feb 17

Hiding in Plain Sight – Kosovo’s Protected Witnesses

A new court faces old problems in protecting witnesses to a dark chapter in Kosovo’s fight for freedom.

Serbeze Haxhiaj Pristina, Palermo

Former fighters of the Kosovo Liberation Army. Photo: Hazir Reka

Halil opened the metal door and instinctively placed his right hand on the Austrian-made Glock pistol in a holster on his belt. A camera kept watch above the entrance to the house, which was set back from the road. The precautions have become ritual.

Seventeen years have passed since Halil (not his real name) says he was detained and tortured by Kosovo Albanian guerrillas in a secret prison in the mountains of northern Albania.

A Kosovo Albanian, Halil’s crime had been to support the guerrillas’ rivals for post-war power.

BIRN cannot identify Halil by his real name or describe his appearance or whereabouts for the sake of his security, other than to say that he lives in his native Kosovo in the midst of those who would have him silenced.

Within months, he expects to take the stand against his torturers as part of a potentially explosive bid to shed light on the darker side of Kosovo’s fight for freedom from Serbian repression, a fight that won the decisive backing of NATO bombers in 1999.

A newly-created court, based in the Netherlands, is expected to issue its first indictments within weeks or months.

The court’s success will rest on Halil and other Kosovo Albanians ready to testify against politically powerful former guerrillas, heroes to many of their kin.

The stakes are high, both for Kosovo’s stability and its consolidation as an independent state, and for the witnesses who have come forward.

Others before them have paid with their lives, victims of the kind of systematic intimidation that has dogged efforts to bring to justice those guerrillas suspected of war crimes.

“They tortured and killed us,” Halil said. “I live to bear witness.”

The court, which is funded by the European Union, declined to provide any details for this story of the kind of measures it is taking to ensure the safety of witnesses, saying only that work was under way “with everyone making sure that adequate measures are in place to protect witnesses before, during, and after the trial”.

Clint Williamson, the American investigator whose preliminary probe provided the basis for the court, warned in 2014 of “ongoing” efforts to undermine his work through interference with witnesses. But indictments, he said, would follow.

“I live to bear witness”

– anonymous Kosovo Albanian witness against former guerrilla fighters.

Due to the time that has elapsed and the paucity of material evidence, prosecutors will rely heavily on eyewitnesses. Many are believed to have already relocated outside of Kosovo and some will have been given new identities. But others, like Halil, refuse to leave.

“It’s difficult to hide in Kosovo,” said Robert Dean, a former senior prosecutor with the United Nations mission that took over the running of Kosovo after the 1998-99 war.

But, he reasoned, “I don’t think they would agree to go forward with this chamber unless they had the mechanisms in place [to protect witnesses].”

‘Dark cloud over the country’

The new court – known as the Specialist Chambers and Specialist Prosecutor’s Office – has been set up to try ex-KLA figures behind what Williamson described as a “campaign of persecution” against Serbs and Roma after Kosovo’s 1998-99 war, and the “extrajudicial killings, illegal detentions and inhumane treatment” of Kosovo Albanians deemed to be political rivals.

Williamson was appointed by the EU to look into accusations made against the former guerrillas in an explosive 2010 report by Council of Europe investigator Dick Marty, which included the claim that the KLA had removed organs from Serb detainees in northern Albania for sale abroad.

The EU announced the creation of a special court to pursue Williamson’s findings and Kosovo, after much hand-wringing and anger, endorsed the move in a parliamentary vote in August 2015.

Williamson, however, warned that sabotage tactics were already under way.

“As long as a few powerful people continue to thwart investigations into their own criminality, the people of Kosovo as a whole pay the price as this leaves a dark cloud over the country,” he said.

Halil has already testified twice in local trials of ex-guerrillas, brought by a European Union mission, EULEX, that took over the handling of sensitive war crimes and corruption cases in Kosovo when it declared independence from Serbia in 2008.

– See more at: http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/hiding-in-plain-sight-kosovo-s-protected-witnesses-02-13-2017#sthash.96pwClcl.dpuf

Mauro Del Vecchio, former General of Italian Army in KiM:

We were finding bodies of killed Serbs every morning

Bildergebnis für kosovo Mauro Del Vecchio,

Author: N. Vlačo|05.01.2009 – 08:04

We were finding bodies of killed Serbs every morning
Rome – Mauro Del Vecchio, former General of Italian Army who led the unit of 7,000 soldiers that entered Kosovo in June of 1999 after end of NATO air strikes on Serbia told Italian ‘Panorama’ weekly that during the first three weeks of the mandate ‘reports on the found bodies of killed Serbs and Romas arrived on his table each morning’, but that was a taboo topic they were not allowed to speak about with journalists.

‘The killing continued later but not so frequently. Those that have not fled Kosovo were under permanent risk to be killed or raped. Deserted Serbian houses were leveled to the ground or set on fire. Albanians were attacking the churches and monasteries, too. Their goal

Kosovska Mitrovica – The health condition of injured firemen Marko Kisic and Bratislav Bozovic who sustained life injuries on Friday evening in an explosion while dealing with a fire is still serious and they are in intensive care of the hospital in Kosovska Mitrovica. Kisic is still in a critical condition.

 

was to erase every trace of the Serbian presence in Kosovo’, Del Vecchio said. Today he is representing the Democratic Party in the Italian Senate.
The ‘Panorama’ weekly published for the first time photographs of Serbian victims made by Italian soldiers in 1999.
‘Nobody was taking Serbian bodies that were left in all possible places. Mothers and wives of abducted Serbs were pleading for their dearest to be found, but the majority of them have never been found, not even those that were dead’, Del Vecchio said.
The Italian weekly reports as a ‘horrifying fact’ that 70 percent of the total number of abducted Kosovo Serbs had disappeared after June 1999 when the war was officially over.
The magazine has also come in possession of photographs that the UNMIK soldiers found in Decani in 2003 but has not published them because they were ‘horrific’. They show the KLA members smiling with a cut off head of a Serbian reservist.

 

 

Another photograph shows them putting in a bag at least two cut off heads. It is also said that at the time when the photographs were made that was the zone under command of Ramush Haradinaj.

https://theremustbejustice.wordpress.com/2014/-in-kosovo-mauro-del-vecchio/

and

http://de-construct.net/?p=4360

The Lies Of The Racak „Massacre“ And Other Myths Of Kosovo

Remember why NATO spent 78-days bombing Yugoslavia in the spring of 1999?

……..

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2b7_1194547003

EU-Polizist Christen Hammargard:“Die kontrollieren zu wenig.“
*

Die Zöllner dürfen keinen Zoll einheben, die Polizei niemanden verhaften, die Richter müssen selbst entscheiden, welches Recht angewendet wird

Und die teuerste EU-Mission aller Zeiten erfüllt ihre ureigensten Aufgaben nicht. ……….………………..

Fette Tanklaster passieren die Linie. Weil der Kosovo für Serbien ein eigener Zollbezirk ist, können die Händler 20 Prozent Mehrwertsteuer für das „Exportbenzin“ zurückbekommen, wenn sie Benzin in den Kosovo führen. Für jeden der Tanker sollten jedoch 13.000 Euro Zoll eingehoben werden. Sollten. Bisher ist nicht einmal klar, wem das Geld zusteht. Prishtina besteht darauf, dass das Geld ins kosovarische Budget geht. Für die Serben im Norden kommt das nicht infrage. Also passiert nichts. „Wir haben von oben nicht die Erlaubnis, etwas zu erzwingen oder etwas durchzusetzen“ , sagt Hammargard. Und wenn es offensichtlich Benzinschmuggler sind? „Ich kann nichts tun, ich schicke sie weiter.“ Etwa 325.000 Euro verliert der Staat damit pro Woche.
……………………
Auf den vielleicht 50 Kilometern von der Grenze nach Mitrovica gibt es allein 13 Tankstellen mit Fantasienamen wie „AMV“ . Der Liter kostet hier nur 70 Cent. In Kanister umgefüllt, kann das Benzin in den Süden geschmuggelt werden, ohne dass die Tanklaster auffallen. Die Chefs des Benzinschmuggels kennt hier jedes Kind. Als im Vorjahr ein mutiger Eulex-Staatsanwalt einen Haftbefehl gegen Milan I. ausstellen ließ, brach bei EU-Beamten Panik aus. Der Haftbefehl wurde zurückgezogen.
………………..
Sollte. Zwei Jahre nach der Unabhängigkeit ist der Nordkosovo zu einem rechtlosen Ort geworden, die meisten Autos fahren ohne Nummerntafeln, an den Straßen in Mitrovica stehen illegale Verkaufsbuden. Serbische Beamte und Politiker kooperieren nur mit der UN-Mission Unmik, aber nicht mit Eulex.
…………………………

http://derstandard.at

Eine Erfindung der NATO Staaten, welche das Morden und Ethnische Säuberungen im Kosovo förderten und Ermittlungen des ITCY und auch von Deutschen Polizisten und Staatsanwälten verhinderte. Damals machten sich kriminelle Deutsche Politiker Banden, zum Komplizen von höchst gefährlichen islamischen Terroristen aus den Kosovo Mafia Clans.

Von einer bekannten Uni. Prof. aus Österreich

Wie die Hunnen vor über 1.000 Jahren und die Vandalen überall raubten und plünderten, erfinden die UCK Verbrecher Kreise aus dem Kosovo, diese angebliche Rache an den Serben.

Wie die UN richtig dokumentiert, ging es niemals um die Rache einer einzigen Familie, sondern die Raub und Plünderung der Häuser, Grundstücke, Firmen, Hotels, Tankstellen durch die Bin Laden UCK Horden solle hier legitimiert werden.

„Rache“ eine Erfindung der Primitiv UCK Banditen, zur Legalisierung des Raubes von zig tausenden von Grundstücken und viele Hotels etc. etc.

Univ.-Prof. Dr. Eva Kreisky
„Albanien und die Mafia“

 ……………………..

Die Ermordung von Serben im Kosovo nach dem Einmarsch der NATO-Truppen wurde oft als Rache der Albaner interpretiert. Doch die Mordstatistiken der Uno verzeichnen keinen einzigen Fall, bei dem sich Angehörige ermordeter Albaner am tatsächlich verantwortlichen Täter gerächt hätten. Die Vertreibung der serbischen Minderheit im von der NATO besetzten Kosovo war nicht die kollektive Rache einer lang geknechteten Mehrheit, sondern das Werk krimineller Albaner, die auf materielle Vorteile aus waren. Die allermeisten Kosovaren waren an diesen Vorgängen kaum interessiert,
schwiegen und deckten die Täter, weil ihre Angst vor deren Macht größer war als ihre Hoffnung und ihr Vertrauen in einen funktionierenden Rechtsstaat.

http://evakreisky.at/onlinetexte/mafia_albanien.pdf

Advertisements
Posted in: Kosovo