Deströse Geldvernichtung durch diese Schwätzer und NGO’s, welche nie einer kontrolliert!
Keine Fortschritte in 15 Jahren in Albanien, im Gegenteil heute ist es schlimmer wie in 1997 und Kinderhandel gibt es sowieso, und Kinder verschwinden ebenso.
Spezialität dieser Abzocker Organisationen: Man macht absolut Nichts, schreibt Berichte irgendwo ab bei ähnlichen Organisationen und organisiert dann Konferenzen um das selbe daher zusabbeln wie eine Schall Platte. Niemand braucht UNICEF, denn allein schon die SOS Kinderdörfer haben 100 % mehr realen Effekt, oder kleine von Nonnen geführte ähnliche Organisationen. Nur die Dümmsten arbeiten für UNICEF.
Dumm Schwätzer von UNICEF, zeigen die Missstände bei Kindern, Kindes Missbrauch, Zwang zum Arbeiten vor allem bei Roma auf, was aber Nichts Neues. Diese Dumm Schwätzer leben davon, solche dummen TV Erklärungen zugeben und Konferenzen abzuhalten, denn ändern wollen diese Gestalten Nichts. aber abzocken mit enormen Spesen und Kosten. Aktuell der Nonsens Mann: Olaf Plame, der keine Arbeit finden konnte.
Besonders lustig wie immer der Gangster Salih Berisha: Er verspricht Sanktionen gegen die Verantwortliche, wobei noch nie jemand in Albanien vor Gericht gestellt wurde, trotz Kindes Entführungen, Verhaftungen und aktiver Täter wie sogar Aussenminister in Albanien vor 10 Jahren und deren Politiker Familien.Kindes Entführung, Prostiution, Organ Handel so u.a. Fatmir Kajolli, bester Regierung Freund, von Ministern und in Italien zu 42 Jahren Haft deswegen verurteilt. Identisch Arta Dade, Ilir Meta als Minister, immer dabei, bei noch so grossen Schweinereien und praktisch jeder Innenminister in Albanien, seit 20 Jahren und Hunderte von Polizei Direktoren.
Seit über 10 Jahren bekannt, vor aller Augen: Nichts wird geändert. Alles bestens bekannt, der Deutschen Botschaft, der Welthungerhilfe usw.. vor 10 Jahren.
Established in 1997
Defence for Children International-Albania – also named The Children’s Human Rights Centre of Albania (CRCA)- is active since 1997 and officially registered in Albania in June 1997 with the Magistrate Court of Tirana.
It became a DCI section in 2005 during the International General Assembly of DCI held in Bethlehem.
DCI- Albania/CRCA office is located in Tirana.
It can counts on a team of 35 staff and experts, working on a full time, part-time basis and a large number of volunteers.
Its Board of Directors is composed by 7 people with different expertise in the field of children’s rights, juvenile justice, human rights, medicine, international cooperation and social activism.
FIELDS OF INTERVENTION:
Defence for Children Albania operates in Albania, for and with children, carrying out initiatives for the protection and promotion of rights in the following areas:
- Juvenile Justice
- Child participation
- Child abuse, exploitation, trafficking and violence
- Access to education
- Promotion and education to human rights of children, young people, women and minorities
DCI Albania manages ALO 116-Albanian National Child Helpline, the only 24/7 child protection service in the country. It has established a small office in Kosovo.
CURRENT ACTIVITIES & PROJECTS:
- Participation to the delegation of NGO during the pre-hearing session of the United Nations Committee on the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
On February 7, 2012, representatives of ALO 116, Albanian Children’s Alliance, CRCA/DCI Albania, Coalition „Together for Child Care Thorough“ (BKTF), UNICEF, Save the Children, World Vision and SOS Children’s Villages Albania, attended the pre-hearing session of the United Nations Committee on the Convention on the Rights of the Child, to present the major concerns in implementing the CRC in Albania. For the first time this event was attended by 3 children representing 14.534 peers. Recommendations given by civil society and children will be considered during the review session of the country report of the Albanian state in June 2012. For more information.
- The Albanian National Child Helpline – ALO 116.
CRCA/DCI Albania has implemented projects in order to catch this issue:
- Protection of children from trafficking and exploitation in Kosovo.
* The “two little girls” project. The project was implemented in 2010 and aims at contribute on the prevention of trafficking and sexual abuse of children in Kosovo. One of the results was the translation in Albanian and screening (in Prishtina, Theranda, Moitrovica and Prizen) of the animated film “Two little girls”. It was viewed by 22 pupils, 161 representatives from governmental bodies representing all Human rights units from Kosovo and by 52 representatives of the major NGOs working in the field of human and children’s rights in Kosovo. To see the „Two Little Girls“ short movie, in english, in albanian.* “Together against Child Trafficking” workshop was organized on 11 November 2010, by CRCA in partnership with CRCK, in Kosovo in the framework of “Two Little Girls” project, in collaboration with the Office for Good Governance at the Government of Kosovo and the British Embassy Project “I Participate” in cooperation with Olof Palme International Center.The project aimed to:
a) Strengthen the capacities of 60 representatives of children and youth organisations on children’s rights and lobby and advocacy work;
b) Strengthen the capacities of 40 representatives of the central and local government in Kosovo on children’s rights and civil society role in decision-making processes;
c)Information and awareness on children’s rights situation in Kosovo has been increased for at least 400 civil society organisations, National and local authorities;
d) Lobby and advocate on behalf of children, by increasing the participation in decision-making processes of the Parliament, for 60 representatives of civil society in Kosovo, through the organisation of an open public debate with the Kosovo Parliament, Government and Civil Society;
- Balkan epidemiological study on child abuse and neglect – BECAN project.
- 13 Jahre zurück ist dieser Artikel:
DER SPIEGEL – 25.01.1999Tausende albanische Kinder müssen für ihre Sklavenhalter betteln. Wer nicht spurt, wird grausam bestraft. Acht Wochen observierten die Carabinieri die finstere Via Palizzi am Rande von Mailand. Dann trat eine Hundertschaft zum Sturm an. Die … mehr…
Mafia Clan of Democratic Party of Albania
Prime Minister Sali Berisha
- kukRexhep ARAPI, resident in Katund Sukth, nicknamed “KEPI” has a criminal record as follows:
- In the year 1991 (in March) he has killed at the Port of Durrës, for feud issues the citizen A. Cyrbja, resident in the Katund Sukth village; has been arrested for this crime in 1994 and has been released because of lack of evidence.
- In April 1997, in collaboration with Gëzim Aleksin, resident in K.Rruget Shijak (arrested for armed robbery, convicted for 12 years in prison, is being tried as a member of the ‘Kanun’ band) have kidnapped for the purpose of profit the business partner of Lul Alimadhi (The Shoe Firm in Qendër Sukth) and has released him after taking the fee of 150 million Italian liras.
- In April 1997, together with Zaimir Cyrbe from Katundi Sukth, has killed the nephew of Cim Xhije (partner of Lul Alimadhi), who was in the same time Luli’s bodyguard, murder happened in Qender Sukth, uncovered.
- From 1998 to 2001 has been one of the main organizers of women’s traffic for the purpose of prostitution coming from the former Soviet Union countries; in 1999 has been investigated by the Fier General Attorney’s office, and during the search of his warehouses along the highway in Fermë Sukth, two Moldavian girls were being sheltered. The Fier General Attorney Office closed the case…..
- The ‘XHAKJA’ clan, residing in Katund Sukth have a criminal record as follows:
- In 1994, the citizen Ilir Xhakja has shot his gun inside the bar of Qerim Maloku in the Sukthi village, has been arrested but then released. The bullet shellsfound in the scene are the same with those found in the murder scene of citizens Gentjan Gjoka and Petrit Lyti, in 1998 in the village Hamallaj, surprisingly uncovered.
- In 1998 the Xhakja band (Ilir, Agim etc) have murdered in the village of Hamallja the citizen Gentjan Gjoka (newphew of Dash Gjoka) and Petrit Lyti, friend of Genti both from Hamallja, uncovered event………..
- D. Gjoka has been and is one of the biggest traffickers of women with intent of prostitution to Italy. The chief of the girls in Italy has been a girl from Vlora, named Linda, who is currently Dashi’s wife and they have two children. Her brother Miri works at the Supermarket as chief accountant. D. Gjoka is on record in the State Police for International Drugs Trafficking and Women with intent for prostitution, Murder etc.
- Mandrini often goes to Italy to collect the money, since Mr. Olldashi has provided him with a German Schengen Visa. Also, they are highlighted by the State Police as a dangerous criminal contingent with strong criminal tendencies like Murdedr, Drugs and Prostitution Trafficking.
- Gjoka Super Market-Shiak! 15 years drug and prostitutions center.The Gjoka Supermarket is the main center for the trafficking of drugs that comes from Turkey and Macedonia and the supply base for many criminal groups in Durres and Tirana and also the location where the cars that will be traveling to Italy and carrying drugs are supplied. Dashi currently owns an armored vehicle which has the licence plate: DR 51 90 C. It must be noted that Dash Gjoka is the main source of supply for all the drugs suppliers in Albania because it is a well known fact that a close friend and financial supporter of I.M, S. Olldashi……………+ Agim Hoxha.-(Sali Ahmet Hoxha) Xhafzotaj – Shiak Mafia……………